Precise provide prompt and reliable Roadworthys (Safety Certificates) in addition to general servicing and mechanical repairs on all cars, trucks, B-Doubles and earthmoving equipment. Precise is also approved for modification plates on a range of light and heavy vehicles, including high performance engine modifications and replacements, left hand side steering conversions, supercharger and turbo charger installation, suspension conversions and modifications, and much more.
You must obtain and display a Safety Certificate on any registered light vehicle (in most parts of Queensland) from the moment you offer the vehicle for sale. Vehicles include
- Light vehicle – Not over 4.5 Tonne
- Medium Vehicle – 4.5 to 16 Tonne
- Heavy vehicle – Over 16 Tonne (Only if registered interstate)
- Trailer – 0.75 to 3.5 Tonne
- Trailer – 3.5 to 10 Tonne
- Trailer – Over 10 Tonne (Only if registered interstate)